html> littlemushroomcap: Quilting Block Swap Australia July 2012

Quilting Block Swap Australia July 2012

Hi!

Oh my how the time flies... Its August already. I have been lagged behind in posting new updates and finishes, and have not yet the appropriate time to take decent photos. 
I have though been hopping around and poking around other quilters blogs.. I do this while breastfeeding my LO and while waiting for him to fall asleep. 

Anyway, here is just a short update. Just to keep up before I post my August do and a July round up this weekend.

I made a curvy piecing block -name unknown-. I picked this out of the vintage magazine I posted about earlier here.
I made this one for for the Quilting Block Swap Australia - July 2012 with Terry Fischer all the way from US.


I loved it and made one for me in the same shades of colour.



I posted it and sent her a copy of an Australian Patchwork and Quilting (APQ) magazine as well. Hope she like it.

And I received this lovely block from her! I love it. Neat and crisp.


Well till then, I'll update soon with more W.I.P tomorrow. I want to link it up with W.I.P Wednesday at Freshly Pieced. It will be my first time if I did.. 




Labels: ,