html> littlemushroomcap: Jack Attack and Flea Market Fancy Dining Makeover

Jack Attack and Flea Market Fancy Dining Makeover

Hi.

Yes. I know. I have too much W.I.P already. But I am attacked! Attacked by the quilt along over at Lily's Quilt - Jack Attack.

Lilys Quilts

The minute I saw the quilt along, I loved it. At that time, I could still resist on joining.. But then, I viewed the post where Lynn posted the fabric requirements for them..so I know I have to make them! So, I went through my "little not so large yet" stash and grab some of this bright large prints from Amy Butler's Lark collection. But I do wonder, whether it's the right choice to go bright with the Jack Attack.. urm... ??

Fabric Bundle - Jack Attack

But then again these were among the few that I had that is 1/2 yards and above. I don't buy much bigger pieces..but I think I will need to soon. As my passion is ever so growing. So hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in some cash for them. LOL.

I have another W.I.P. I had to just cut those Flea Market Fancy that has just recently arrived at my doorstep. I have been planning long to do some makeover my dining and this line were just perfect. We'll see the results then! So far I am loving them "patches in bright"!

Project Dining Room
Flea Market Fancy Dining Makeover

Well, that's it for now. It has been a great early September. I do hope to get more sewing and quilting done this month! Hope you have a great September too!


XOXO
sign

Labels: , , ,