html> littlemushroomcap: W.I.P Wednesday : Jack Attack + Emmaline Bag

W.I.P Wednesday : Jack Attack + Emmaline Bag

Hi!

Thank goodness to Spring here down Under, I am able to see lights coming through my window before and after school hours.. which means I  should be able to take a better photo. I have been suffering to get good photos during winter except in weekends..

Anywho...

Here is what I have been up to. Thankfully to these I was also able to take my mind off some lab work that has been burdening my head this week..

Jack Attack Flag 1 - Done


Jack Attack Flag 1

I did a funny thing - I piece it wrong at first only to notice when I want to press it..LOL (sorry night time photo)

Wrong way!!!

So I ripped it, sew it back and move onto Jack Attack Flag 2 - which is also done


Jack Attack Flag 2


And Flag 3 is... coming along..

And today this came in my mailbox!


Emmaline Bag - hardware arrived

And I have to take out my Emmaline bag cut pieces back out to get it done. I cut it a while back but decided to continue with it once I got the hardware.. so this will be in progress this week!


Emmaline Bag cut Pieces

Linking up to W.I.P Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Well, Till then,
Have a good time!

XOXO,



Labels: , , ,