html> littlemushroomcap: Getting Back to Quilting Irish Chain

Getting Back to Quilting Irish Chain

Hi!

Well, one of the reason I don't wanna start any big project this week is because I have this to get done!

Irish Chain 85% done

I wanna finish quilting this.. It is almost done except that it has quite a large border which got me thinking how am I to quilt it?with pebbles too? You can see below in my machine - the white plain border..

I better start thinking and get moving on this.. I do hope to get it done soon..I don't wanna quilt other quilt top yet until I finish this. And I wish I could finish it by 11th October.


Borrowing computer table for quilting..

Well, after quite a lot of finish last September, I'd slow down this October as we will be travelling back to Malaysia for a 3 week holiday!! Yeay.. I miss home so much.

Today I am linking up to W.I.P Wednesday at Freshly Pieced. Today is hosted by Debbie from A Quilter's Table.


By the way, chance to enter my little giveaway is still on here!


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced 

Well, till then,
XOXO 

Labels: , , ,