html> littlemushroomcap: Quilting Block Swap Australia - November

Quilting Block Swap Australia - November

Hi!

Just sharing what I received and what I sent for the November QBSA block swap with Mrs Kerry Bell

Such a lovely block made for me - I asked for scrappy postage stamp - an this is so neat!

block swap received november

She even includes extra two blocks - fashionable ladies in red - machine embroidered. Gorgeous. I love it. I am going to make a tote or two wall hanging out of it with some scrappy black and red stash.

block swap received november-ladies embroidered

I made her requested block - the disappearing nine patch.

block swap sent november

I played with a mini version too.

playing with mini
mini version

And some hand embroidery. Into a needle case with her initials. I hope she likes it.

needle book

needle book2

Fun. I love QBSA as it teaches me to learn new blocks. And I love happy mail..don't ya?

Quilting Block Swaps Australia
XOXO


Labels: , ,