html> littlemushroomcap: Dare To Dresden

Dare To Dresden

Hi!

Thanks for stopping by.

Firstly I am sorry I have been really slow with sewing lately. 
I have a reason for that.

We are moving house. It wasn't really planned, so I have a lot of work to do packing up things in a week!

PAcking to move house


And then, I realised, it was too late too to cancel my turn or to delay my turn of bloghop for Dare to Dresden. So I might as well turn up...


So I just have very little show for you..please don't be mad.. :(
We have Madame Samm and Christine as a great cheerleader this round!

I made this a while back..but still ...I haven't decide how to applique the dresden plate to the background fabric yet. Maybe I'll try machine applique with fancy stitches or blanket stitch.

Lone Block
I only had enough left over jelly roll strips for two blocks. 

So, I think I'll turn them into pillows to match with my "I Heart Quilt" recently made...
Dresden Plate Pillows

What would you do if you only had two blocks?
I am too muddled up that I didn't have time to plan them well. 

Anyway, today I am sharing this fabulous bloghop with these lovely people! Come and visit them!

A Peach in Stitches
Nancy W @ “that Other Blog”
L3 Designs
Bungalow Bay Quilts
Quilted Delights
Quilt Crossing
Lixie Makes it
A Quilting Sheep
Charlotte's Creations
Quilt-n-Queen
Domesticity and Other Ponderous Things
Sew Much 2 Luv
A Quilt and a Prayer
Amanda Murphy Design
Kathy's Quilts
Sandra Kaye Design

Thank you again to Madame Samm for another wonderful bloghop.. I am regretting to miss a bit on this bloghop as I have very tiny time spend browsing around. I do hope I'll get time to do that as soon as we set up the internet at our new home though...

XOXO,