html> littlemushroomcap: A little Update In between

A little Update In between

Hi!

This week I was not yet getting my sewing mojo. After moving house break, I seem to be lost with where to start back again.

 This week I spent a lot of my free time after school doing preparation for my little one's birthday party that I barely have time for my sewing machine.

But, I hope that will not be long. In the mean time, I hope you'll enjoy a bit of party photos..

We share the birthday party with our friend who has a daughter turning one close to my little boy's birthday too. The theme was Pink and Blue, Butterflies and Plane.






My last W.I.P before I pack my sewing machine for moving in the new house is the scrappy trip along. It has a progress.. a slow one under the iron for pressing. I hope to get a queen size top soon!

Scrappy Trip Along Addicted

XOXO,


Labels: ,