html> littlemushroomcap: February and March BOM update

February and March BOM update

Hi!

I am catching up with my February and March BOM and QAL. My previous block for January is in this blogpost. I missed posting one for February, so this blogpost is for February and March.

I am still with Aurifil BOM

2013 Aurifil DOM buttonfull

Here is my February block. I love how this block turns out.

Aurifil BOM February1

However, I found out that it turns out to be half inch smaller than other blocks.... sigh.....this block was probably one of the most difficult block that I have made. So, I am not really into making another one of this.

Aurifil BOM February

Then comes March Block by Jeni Baker. One of my favourite blogger in this quilty blogland.
I love the simplicity of the block.


Aurifil BOM March

I am also still with my 6" Lucky Star BOM

Lucky Stars BOM Button

Here is my February Block with my January's next to Aurifil BOM's

Compare BOM

Then here are all three of the lucky stars...

Lucky Star BOM

I joined Simply Solid Bee For Fallow Group of Australasian. Here is blocks for Kirsten:


Simply Solide Bee March

Simply Solide Bee March2

Currently trying to keep up with Baby Jane blocks and finishing my scrappy-tripalong quilt.

XOXO


Labels: , , ,