html> littlemushroomcap: Modern Placemat + Lets Get Acquainted

Modern Placemat + Lets Get Acquainted

Hi!

I sometime can't believe that month passes so quickly that I feel like I missed it. Where has the days gone?

I need to catch up on BOM and my bee blocks and swap to send out....

 Maybe I was busy with other things too..I love the weather now, so i spend my time mostly outside doing the gardening and I also learned a lot about baking.

Cinnamon rolls




Black Forest Trifle

Modern Placemat_with dessert

One of the weekend I spent a night finishing up one of the thing that has been on the UFO pile. One of them was the modern placemat. I didn't quite like the top I made. However, once it was quilted, I think I am pretty happy with it.

Modern Placemat_a 

The modern placemat is one of the project in Quilting Modern which I bought many months ago and this was a project that I started not long after I got the book.then it was piled on the UFO pile for quite sometimes...thankfully it got finished and can now be used.

Modern Placemat_b

If you are here from Kirsten blog, Let's Get Acquainted Bloghop, I would like to say Welcome!
I love to hear from you, so feel free to leave a comment and browse around.

Plum and June

This blog is turning One year soon and I am planning to have a giveaway! Maybe some delicious bundle of fabrics. Be sure not to miss the chance!

Till then
XOXO

Labels: , ,