html> littlemushroomcap: Fresh Sewing Day! May 2013

Fresh Sewing Day! May 2013

Hi!

It's June already! Winter is coming here down under.

I am expecting my sister to come here in Canberra at the end of this month, so June is definitely a month I have been waiting for!

As for sewing progress, this month I am pretty happy with what I have finished and progressed. Below is the collage of May's sewing room activity.

Linking Up with Fresh Sewing day @ Lily's Quilt

Fresh Sewing Day Collage


Link to the blogpost of projects in the photos:

Our Anniversary Quilt : Happy Go Lucky Quilt from Simplify
Paper Piecing - Penrose tile
Make It Right Challenge a bit of post here and here
Sewing Companion - not blogged
QBSA block, About A Quilt QAL block, Aurifil DOM block, Simply Solid Block
I also did some rearranging of my stash this month hence the folded fabric image. I am loving the new arrangement in the drawer. 

What I haven't accomplish this month :
- April and May Lucky Star BOM and now add June into it as well.

Lucky Star BOM

- My little one's Flanette Pyjama
- Any dear Jane block

My first Baby Jane Block! - 11th Jan 2013

What is for June..and there after?
- Complete what I have not accomplish above
- Stamp On it Bloghop

- Sew Cal Gal Free motion Catch -up
 photo 2012FMQChallengeBadge4x6_zps2dba5c11.jpg

- Quilt my HST quilt top
Free Motion Quilting on My domestic machine - HST quilt

- Penrose Tile Mini Quilt
Penrose Tile _ To be applique

- Mini Quilts to tackle new learnings such as needleturn applique, hand quilting and FMQ : Targeting a few

Big Techniques from Small Scraps by Sarah Fielke

And many more in my head, but I am pretty sure I do not have time for them! LOL
Lily's Quilts
I hope you are going to have a blasting June! Thanks for visiting!
XOXO


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,