html> littlemushroomcap: Briar Rose Quilt In progress

Briar Rose Quilt In progress

Hi!

Today, I am sharing with you a part of a quilt I am making with Windham Briar Rose fabrics by Heather Ross.

briar rose_heather ross

playing design 

After several design test, I decide to go with the star block.

Briar Rose Quilt_littlemushroomcap_star 

The quilt top is not yet done. I still want to add borders and I am planning of making a matching pillowcase with it too.

Briar Rose Quilt_littlemushroomcap 

So far, I am happy with how it look so far. The colours are so lovely and they make me happy! Do they make you happy?

Briar Rose quilt_ lapsize quilt_ handmade

Well, I hope it won't be long till the quilt top is done!

Linking up to :

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced Esther’s Blog

XOXO



Labels: , , , , , ,