html> littlemushroomcap: Weekend Do Linky Party

Weekend Do Linky Party

Hi!

It's been a while that I have not posted. Well, it has been a busy and stressful month I must say.
However, I did branch out my crafty adventure in knitting and crochet over this month. Am already kind of addicted to them and I have a feeling that I might be yarn stashing too. Yikes.

So, what am I up to this weekend?

weekend plans - weekend do linky party


I started knitting a pair of socks. So, I am going to progress on that slowly and probably add another few inches this weekend. To tell you the truth, I have never knitted anything more than a dishcloth that I made last year with wool and it shrunk and I threw it away. Haha.


weekend plans - weekend do linky  2

So, I have always had a heart for handmade dishcloths, knitted or crocheted. So, with my new skill of crocheting which I learned recently from my mother in law who is amazing at all kinds of crafty stuff, I am going to crotchet me some fun colored dishcloths.

Also planning to bake a cake this weekend from a book I received for my birthday this month from my dear friend, Aruni. Aruni is a wonderful friend and a colleague at school. She always gets me wonderful gifts. Last year she gifted me a wonderful beginner knitting book which I just used ever so recently. And I so dearly love this book!

May also add another border to my Marcelle medallion. Which I will be updating soon. Will also update About A quilt Sampler . Sorry for those who had been waiting for the QAL post.

Anyway, What's your weekend do?

I'd love to see them. Please link up anything you make, plan or do this weekend!



An InLinkz Link-up




XOXO,

Amira Ameruddin

Labels: , ,