html> littlemushroomcap: Weekend Do #2 Linky Party

Weekend Do #2 Linky Party

Hi!

Lucky us here is Canberra, this weekend is another long weekend! It's Labor Day this Monday and we will be heading off to the beach for the first time this Spring!

So, here are some things I will be doing this weekend :

weekend do linky party no 2- october 5

Sunday would be Beach day with family and friends and if the weather permits, we are going to have night time BBQ! What fun.

See my socks there, they are coming along well I must say, so I do wish I could get more done this weekend and probably even finish them!

I need to make a new plan for a new wallet. This one here has lost its body and a bit flimsy now. Anyone has any suggestion of what I can use to make it more sturdy? I love handmade sewn wallet. Especially the one sewn with my favorite fabrics.


weekend do linky party no 2- october 5-1


On the list this weekend is also to fuel my motivation tank with the new motivation book by Jack Canfield, How to get from where you are to where you want to be. I personally believe that motivation comes and go, and I often need to refuel them by reading motivational books or going to motivational seminars. So here goes to boosting up my motivation to reach my goal!


The layer cakes right at the corner there is Birds and Berries, by Lauren and Jessi Jung for Moda. That is going to be slashed to make a new I Heart Quilt with a pattern writing in mind. Hopefully that will be the first pattern for me and will be a new beginning to pattern designing and writing!


Well. Too much talking already! what are you up to this weekend?



An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: , ,