html> littlemushroomcap: W.I.P wednesday..

W.I.P wednesday..

Hi!

I have been working on few stuff as you can see from my last Weekend Do post. I would most probably be having this weekend do linky party every week, so please do stop by and link!

Anyway, here are my current w.i.p:


Marcelle Medallion center

Marcelle Medallion center zoomed


I have picked up some of my favorite prints to continue working on this Marcelle Medallion. Since Penny Poppleton is hosting a QAL (though i may not catch up) I feel more motivated to sew this quilt.

Marcelle Medallion Stash

Marcelle Medallion Stash 2

Here is another W.I.P :

my About A Quilt Sampler QAL is already on the second last block! 



Well, that's all for w.i.p wednesday! linky up to freshly pieced. Today Hosting is Kristy of Quiet Play!

XOXO



Labels: