Friday, January 24, 2014

Grow Your Blog - let's get to know more bloggers!

Hi!

Today is the day for Grow Your Blog meet and greet party hosted by Vicki at 2bags full.

If you happen to hop from there, I greet you with a great warm welcome to my blog!

Week of crating _ i love being crafty

Just a brief intro to what I blog about :

Sewing : I sew all kind of things. Bags, Potholders and other little things

Pretty girl Clutch

Tutorial tote bag using faux leather and quiting cotton_ how to sew faux leather_laid
Tote bag with tutorial here.

Potholder2

Quilt : I love to piece a quilt top but I love free motion quilting more. I do my own quilting on my domestic machine and really enjoy it.

cover pic
Recent Finished Quilt with Pattern available on Craftsy

HST quilt feather quilting
HST sampler quilt for my mom - custom quilted on domestic machine. Click here for more images
Block 8 to quilt 2
Quilt as you go BOM 2013 - link here

About A Quilt Sampler_fmq

Knit and Crochet : I started to knit last year and had done one pair of socks and a scarf and recently I learned how to crochet. It has been really fun and definitely will continue this new venture. 


Finished Anthro Inspired Scarflet 2

Crochet Granny squares blanket _ 3

I tend to post a lot of progress and love to post the final finish too. Same as browsing others blog, I really enjoy the making process posts and sometimes I learn from them so I tend to do the same with my blog. Hope you had fun visiting my blog!

Thank you for your visit today. If you have time, please browse around and follow me if you like.


I will sure be busy visiting the others!

XOXO


23 comments:

  1. Amira, your work is just beautiful and inspiring! So glad to see a familiar face in the Grow Your Blog Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun growing your blog. You definitely have a nice pictures to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such lovely projects. Always enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work, especially the white and teal bag...I am already a follower. crystalbluern at onlineok dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, you are so talented. I am already a follower with Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm Linda from craftygardener.ca and I'm one of the volunteer helpers of the Grow Your Own Blog event. We are stopping by to see links and comments etc work fine.
    Your site looks great and I hope you get lots of new visitors and followers.

    I'm a crafty person too and loved seeing all your sewing projects.
    It's great meeting you, have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a multi-talented lady! I love looking at your work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of your work is so pretty! I love the little crochet squares at the bottom. I always think I would like to do a project like that, but in my head I know that I would never get it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make so much beautiful crafts! You are very talented. Greetings from Marit Johanne in Norway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Amira,

    I'm visiting from the Grow Your Blog party. It is nice to meet you. You are a woman of many talents! I plan to look around a bit more and then be on my way to visit the others. I do hope you will stop by for a visit and enter my giveaway. Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs – Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am visiting from the grow your blog hop. I love your work. I have a stash of half finished needlework projects...perhaps one day I may finish some of them. I love to see other crafters works though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! What a pretty blog, full of lovely creations! I have the Bake Sale layer cake waiting for some projects - that pot holder looks gorgeous and has inspired me! Best wishes from your latest follower! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your quilting! found/followed you from the gyb party.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a new follower too from the party-your quilts are beautiful! I love to make different things too Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  15. New follower here as well! Pop in for a visit :)
    Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm also a progress reporter and love to share that I'm getting something done. Not so much a finished project. LOL Love the ruffles on the pot holder, might do one (one of these days).

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, my!

    Each of your different creations is beautiful. I love the quilt that looks like a variation of Grandmother's Flower Garden.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Amira,
    A GYB visitor here whose now following via email : )
    This is the year Im going to crack FMQ ..............................but please don't hold your breath!!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your work is really beautiful! Am going to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Greetings from St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. Very nice to meet you. Lovely work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, I love your quilted bags - they are great ---- I also love your quilts - beautiful work. Thank you for a fun stop on the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  22. hello, nice to meet you! Your work is lovely! That "clover" quilt is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. You make my day and I am pretty sure, I am smiling now! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor Counter

free counters

Love it, Share it!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS