html> littlemushroomcap: Doll Quilt Swap 14 : Received

Doll Quilt Swap 14 : Received

Hi!

I just wanted to share with you what I received from the Doll Quilt Swap 14.

I shared last time what I made. Here is what I received from my secret partner (no longer secret), Ginny!

DQS14 received _ lovely made by Ginny Fishcreekstudio_economy block

DQS14 received _ lovely made by Ginny Fishcreekstudio 

The gifts were all very lovely. The quilt is the perfect quilt. I really wanted to join the economy block along hosted by Red Pepper Quilt, but just don't have enough hands. I really love the colourful blocks Ginny made me.

DQS14 received _ lovely made by Ginny Fishcreekstudio_economy block with other goodies

I am soooo lucky to have this quilt. The additional gifts of stickers made me smile too. I love to use them in my scrapbook.

Well, till then - hope you all will have a great week ahead! I am halfway moving house, my sewing machine is already at the new place but still in a box. I have loads of tidying up and arranging to do!

XOXO

Labels: , , , , ,