html> littlemushroomcap: Sew Sew Modern Swap Received :: Super Tote Bag and Crochet Hook Roll Up

Sew Sew Modern Swap Received :: Super Tote Bag and Crochet Hook Roll Up

Hi!

I have been blessed to join few swaps this year. It is always nice to have such beautiful gifts handmades like the ones I have received recently from the sew sew modern swap 4. There were amazing talents in the group. I would have been happy to receive from any of them. They were definitely gorgeous handmades out there.

My partner, Kirsten made me this beautiful large tote. I  have been spying on Super Tote that pops here and there lately and loved it that I got the chance to own one without making it! And it is just gorgeous and roomy.

Received Lovely Supertote from Kirsten67 - Copy


Kirsten made it with one of my favourite fabric too - Martha Negley's feather! I adore it so much. And it looks so lovely with photos of it taken outdoor don't you think? My lovely partner also made the feather block for the front of the tote which I think is amazing! Love it. Could not say more.

Back of Supertote Received_sew sew modern 4 - Copy

Sew Sew Modern4 Received - Copy

top closure of Supertote Received_sew sew modern 4 - Copy

Supertote _ Made by Kirsten for me sew sew modern swap 4 - Copy

Not only that... I am so lucky to now own a crochet hook roll up too! She totally gets me  - I needed this! My crochet adventure has recently begun and am slow but moving with my first crochetted garment - the Rosalind Cardigan, pattern from Issue 47, Inside Crochet Magazine.

Crochet hook Roll up _ Received sew sew modern 4 _ made by Kirsten67 - Copy


Crochet hook Roll up2 _ Received sew sew modern 4 _ made by Kirsten67 - Copy

She has also included few other goodies... Swoon. I feel so lucky. I love them all. Mushrooms - definitely something I love!


Other goodies received _ sew sew modern 4 - Copy 


Till my next share,

XOXO


Labels: , , , , , ,