html> littlemushroomcap: Lovely Things Monday : 5 links you should visit for inspirations this week : Feathers Theme

Lovely Things Monday : 5 links you should visit for inspirations this week : Feathers Theme

I will try my best to post every Monday, where I find pretty stuff that I think they're worth to share. I do believe inspiration comes in many forms, but I am just a little addicted to searching for pretty things! Especially handmades and indie designs..


1. The lovely embroidery pillow by Coral and Tusk. They are machine embroidered but so intricate. Love the details yet the simplicity of the pillow let the design shines.


Coral and Tusk 


2. {No} hats in the house has a free pattern for this gorgeous paper-pieced feather arrow.

{No} hats in the house

3. How about some gorgeous free-motion feathers to drool over at marelize-ries.

Photos and work by marelize-ries


4. Andrea Lauren have some gorgeous fabric design with arrows and feathers as a theme over at spoonflower.

Andrea Lauren

5. And if you have followed me on instagram, you may notice I have a thing for watercolour though it has been a while since I touch my watercolour. I love the wonderful colours and tones the watercolour effect can give. Here is a print you can get from SnoogsandWilde at etsy

SnoogsandWilde

I hope you enjoyed my list today as much as I did.
Be inspired, and enjoy your crafty endevours every day.

XOXO

Labels: , ,