html> littlemushroomcap: Girlfriend's Wallet : Crafty week with my sister

Girlfriend's Wallet : Crafty week with my sister

Hi!

I had an amazing sale for the Girlfriend's wallet last week, and I thank you each of you who have bought the pattern and support my endevour in pattern making. I wish all of you will try and make the wallet as it is soooo much fun!

Me and my sister spent most of our week together making the wallets in different fabrics. Liberty included. I really love wallet making. So satisfying.


UntitledUntitledUntitled




The pattern will be on sale (only $5!) till Sunday 13th July 8.00pm EAST time. You can purchase the pattern here on Craftsy or here on Etsy.  The pattern includes 50+ photos to guide you through the wallet making process. You can even grab some more tips over on instagram with #girlfriendswalletsewalong or scroll down my instagram profile.

Untitled
You can make the wallet with a scrappy quilted look too. It is up to you. Let your imagination fly. Share with me your finish work too. I would really love to see them!



Untitled
The back of this #liberty wallet is as much fun. #patchwork #libertyfabric #sewing #handmade. Girlfriend's Wallet pattern still on sale on etsy and craftsy for only $5. Lets sew along with me #girlfriendswalletsewalong #girlfriendswallet #LMCpatternDid you know you can make this wallet with 3 fat 1/8th and one fat quarter? Perfect to use those precious #libertyfabrics I would say..the arrival of @polkadotteafabrics  #libertyclub just really got me working on this baby. #girlfriendswalletsewalong.My sister made a liberty patchwprk version of the 'girlfriend's wallet'.  Pattern still available on etsy and cratsy for $5. Offer ends Sunday 12th JulyUntitled
Linking up to finish it up friday and link a finish friday

XOXO

Labels: , , , , , ,