html> littlemushroomcap: Nancy Drew Is A Clue Blog Hop

Nancy Drew Is A Clue Blog Hop

Hi!


Friday, March 15, 2013 

Little Mushroom Cap
Why-Knot-Kwilt
Daisy Days
Julia P. at That Other Blog
The Day Before This Day 
Sew Far 
 Rainbows. Bunnies. Cupcakes.
Les passions de Cliodana
That’s Sew Julie (moved from 3/8)
Sew We Quilt


I can't believe time flies so fast that it is already time for me to post on my Nancy Drew Blog Hop!
It was first delayed..and in my head I thought I have plenty of time to sew up something before my day.

I guess I have been sewing up in my head more rather than actually doing it! LOL. These days I get sooo tired after school days and the new sewing room in my new home isn't yet fully utilized. (have to learn and practice Madame Samm's advice on making time!)

But here it goes...

Ummm, firstly to tell you the truth, my cutting mat was like this for a couple of week.



...because I couldn't get myself to cut it as I don't really have a clear idea of what to make. I am not familiar with Nancy Drew's but I decided to join in because I like how different the fabrics line are from the common fabric lines out there. ( I thought I would have time to read at least one of her book before today comes... but shhhh don't tell anyone..but I didn't ! I guess I am missing out huh..)

Finally three days before today, I decided to make something simple. Bright primary colours. I love how different this is to my common colours.

I ended up making a zippered pouch for my scissors to carry around especially when I am working around my little one. Plus its bright! I am sure not to lose it!




My favourite out of the lines are the magnifying glass, the books and Nancy Drews in circles. Which is your favourite?

I still have plenty left out of my charm packs.. I am thinking of more small things to make..

Thank you to Madame Samm and Carol for hosting this bloghop! They are superb cheerleaders!

Till then, have fun blog hopping!
XOXO

Labels: