html> littlemushroomcap: Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop

Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop

....... this is a pre written blogpost.... I may not be able to respond to your comments these few days, but will do when I feel better and when condition are fine again, my father in law is still in critical condition and my heart and prayers is with them.

...................................................................................................................................................................

Hi!
Welcome to littlemushroomcap!

If you are here from Beth's Let's get Acquainted BlogHop, do hoot around in the comment section! I'd like to get to know you too!

Plum and June

I have learned so much through this bloghop and has done a bit of spring cleaning around my blog. I do wish I have more time to get more things cleaned and updated, but blogging is time consuming isn't? Agree???

Anyway,

you can get to know the background of me and littlemushroomcap HERE.

I pretty much got it covered there, so I don't want to post the same thing again because some of you may have read it already.

Sewing Companion
My Hurs, I piece mostly using this machine. And I do a lot of edge to edge FMQ here too.


So today, how about I'll share with you some of my future projects to do!

Bundle of joy 3 - into quilts!
Summersville Jelly roll all cut ready to piece into plus quilt
bundle of joy 1 - into mini quilt
Sewing Machine Mini Quilt to hang in my sewing room!

Bundle of joy 2 - into pillows!
Anna Maria Horner Voile Bundle to cut for some pillows!

Well, I hope I get to those bundles of joy soon! And get some post up on the projects soon here!

I do wish you will stick around, Scroll down to visit my previous projects and  if you would like me to visit you, I'd love it if you include your web address in the comment too. It is so much easier than going through each one of the comments and profile.

I would also love to have you on board to become a follower on Bloglovin'




Till my next post, I wish you have fun doing whatever you love!
Also take a visit at these lovely blogs for more fun! I have been so inspired lately just jumping through these links!

Friday, June 7
Nancy @ Owen's Olivia
Amy @ 13 Spools
Casey @ The Studiolo 
Nanette @ Yeah, I Made That

Friday, June 14
Julie @ Jolie Maxtin
Melissa @ Melia Mae Quilting
Adrianne @ On The Windy Side
Molli @ Molli Sparkles
Laura @ Little And Lots
Valerie @ Between Quilts

Friday, June 21
Leigh Anne @ Ella's Cottage
Sarah @ Quilt Candy
Jackie @ NW Patchwork
Erica @ Happy Fabric
Stephanie @ Simple Sewendipity
Lauren @ Seraphym

Friday, June 28
Green @ So Sew Green
Gwendellyn @ The Rainbow Revolts
Jessica @ Stitched In Thyme
Kathy @ Kayak Quilting
Michelle @ Factotum Of Arts
Kris @ Sew Sunshine
Camilla @ Faffling

Friday, July 5
Christa @ Christa Quilts!
Anna (ME!!) @ The Crooked Banana
Stephanie @ Quarter Incher

Friday, July 12
Anne @ PlayCrafts
Cath @ Wombat Quilts
Christen @ Love by Hand
Julie @ 627handworks
Friday, July 19
Alison @ Making Happyness
Ella and Nesta @ Ella & Nesta's Little Room
Nicole @ Modern Handcraft
Aylin @ AyliN-Nilya
Kelsey and Amanda @ Everyday Fray

Friday, July 26
RobinSue @ RobinSue Quilts
Elise Lea @ Lovelea Designs
Elizabeth @ In The Boondocks
Emily @ Sew E.T.


Thank you for stopping by!
XOXO